It seems like you’re interested in making cannabis-infused cookies with White Widow strain and CBD.
White Widow is a well-known hybrid strain that provides a balanced mix of both Sativa and Indica effects, while CBD is a non-psychoactive cannabinoid known for its potential health benefits. Please note that cannabis is not legal in all jurisdictions, so make sure to follow local laws and regulations before proceeding.
Here’s a recipe for Cannabis Cookies with White Widow and CBD:
- 1/2 cup (110g) cannabis-infused butter (using White Widow strain)
- 1/4 cup (60ml) CBD oil
- 1 cup (200g) granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (100g) brown sugar, packed
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons (10ml) pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups (240g) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon (2g) baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon (2g) salt
- 1 1/2 cups (270g) chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (180°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the cannabis-infused butter, CBD oil, granulated sugar, and brown sugar until light and fluffy. This should take about 3-4 minutes with an electric mixer on medium speed.
- Add the eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Stir in the vanilla extract.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, mixing until just combined. Be careful not to overmix, as this can result in tough cookies.
- Fold in the chocolate chips using a spatula.
- Use a cookie scoop or tablespoon to drop dough onto the prepared baking sheet, spacing them about 2 inches (5 cm) apart.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the edges are lightly golden brown. Remember that oven temperatures can vary, so keep an eye on the cookies during the baking process.
- Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for about 5 minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
Enjoy your Cannabis Cookies with White Widow and CBD! Be mindful of the dosage and remember that the effects of edibles can take longer to set in compared to other methods of consumption. Always consume responsibly and store these cookies away from children and pets.