What is Citronella?
Citronella is a grass that originates in Asia. The oil derived from citronella grass has been used for centuries as a natural insect repellent, especially against mosquitoes.
Why use Camp Soap?
Camp soap is specifically designed to be biodegradable, gentle on the environment, and efficient in cleaning – whether it’s dishes or your skin.
Organic Castile Soaps
Castile Soap is an olive oil based soap made in a style similar to that originating in the Castile region of Spain as early as the 1500’s. This modern day version of saponified coconut and olive oils is loaded with bug-deterrent essential oils for increased camping pleasure!
Featuring and benefits:
Citronella Essential Oil – Smells great to humans yet most bugs hate it!
Biodegradable – Safe to use indoors and out.
Sphincter valve cap – Prevent drips and leaks like a mustard bottle
Size: 2 oz
JTree Ecosoaps are so effective, yet gentle, you are going to need a few bottles!
Powerful enough for doing dishes, laundry, and washing the dog.
Gentle enough for bathing and washing your hair.
Crafted With the Finest Ingredients:
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Saponified
- Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Saponified
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil,
- Cymbopogon Winterianus (Citronella) Oil,
- Lemon Eucalyptus Oil,
- Mentha Peperita (Peppermint) Oil,
- Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil,
- Cedrus atlantica (Cedar) Oil,
- Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar Gum),
- Rosmarinus Officinalis Extract,
- Aloe Barbadensis.
Buy Now in Discount Price at CBD-Provisions
- Citronella Camp Soap
- oshua Tree
Contact Team within 14 days