Are you concerned about your dog’s anxious and nervous behavior? Is your pet suffering from general pain and nausea? Then try CBD oil for pets for your furry friend! Pet CBD oil may be a game-changer for your family.
CBD hemp oil for dogs seems to be highly beneficial to help calm down dogs and cats in situations that cause them to fear. These can include things such as long-distance traveling, firecrackers going off, aggressive behavior from other animals, and even just general pain.
CBD works on pets similar to the way it works on humans. It even helps to boost their overall health. Our highly concentrated CBD oil for pets is natural, safe, and non-toxic for your four-legged friends. And, of course, its effects are non-psychoactive. It contains zero detectable levels of the euphoria-producing chemical THC.
Check out our CBD products for pets and help them get control over their undesirable behavior!
Important things to know about our Pet CBD Oil
- Our bottle contains 100% Organic, Whole Plant Hemp CBD Oil and Hemp Seed Oil.
- All of our products are Heavy Metal and Pesticide FREE. See our latest Third-Party Lab Results in the product photos.
- Liquid products have a more rapid onset. As a result, they also metabolize more rapidly. Therefore, in most cases, you should supply your dog or cat with the CBD oil three to four times daily.
- If your pet is not eating reliably, a liquid can be an easy solution.
- Our 15 ml bottle contains about 300 drops, which is sufficient for one to two months worth of use for most pets.
- Great for pets with dietary restrictions because the liquid products are completely absorbed within the mouth and are not digested.
Ingredients of CBD for Dogs
Our ingredients are pure and simple. Our pet CBD oil contains:
- 100% Hemp Extracted CBD
- Organic Hemp Seed Oil
Note: The latest third-party lab results from independent testing are available in the product photos below.
Our Pet CBD Oil is HIGHLY CONCENTRATED. However, it is still palatable.
Your pet will only require a few drops.
For best effect, put drops directly into your pet’s mouth, ideally under the tongue.
The drops will absorb into their mouth, so you don’t need to worry about them spitting it out.
What are some good uses for pet CBD oil? There are many reasons that people choose to turn to CBD oil for pets. Some common reasons include pain — such as pain from arthritis — and inflammation, nausea, loss of appetite, seizures, and more.
Another very common reason that pet owners turn to pet CBD oil is to help ease their pet’s anxiety. Whether the anxiety comes from separations, loud noise, large crowds, travel, or vet visits, CBD oil can help. It may work to soothe your pet’s nervousness and help them feel calmer and at ease.