$107.42

You will earn 84 points with this purchase
Description

Introducing Our Premium 25% CBD Hemp Oil – 2500mg/10ml

Elevate your well-being with our powerful 25% Full Spectrum CBD Oil, designed to deliver the Hemp plant’s full range of benefits to your body and mind.

Unlock the potent power of this UK-made CBD Oil, crafted using low temperatures and state-of-the-art extraction techniques to preserve all the beneficial compounds of the Hemp plant, amplifying the entourage effect. Experience the synergy of multiple plant compounds working together to enhance the potency of our product.

Key Cannabinoid Content:

  • CBD/CBDA: >2489mg
  • Additional cannabinoids including CBC, CBG & CBDV
  • THC <0.05%

Prominent Terpene Profile:

  • Myrcene
  • B-Caryophyllene
  • Pinene
  • Limonene
  • Linalool

Carrier Oil: Nutrient-rich Hemp Seed Oil

Flavour Profile: Smooth yet slightly bitter, boasting natural, rich, nutty notes with subtle fruity undertones.

Exceptional Quality:

  • Derived from organically grown EU Hemp (Cannabis Sativa L)
  • Full Spectrum Plant Extract
  • Vegan, 100% Natural, RAW, and Gluten-Free
  • Lab tested for quality assurance
  • Free of pesticides and heavy metals
  • CO2 extracted for maximum potency
  • ISO 22000 Certified
  • Cost-effective at £3.39 per 100mg
  • Approx 12.5mg CBD/CBDA per drop

Ingredients: Full Spectrum Hemp Extract + Hemp Seed Oil

Recommended Usage: Start with 1-5 drops 2-3 times per day and gradually increase if needed (individual results may vary). Hold the drops under the tongue for at least one minute before swallowing. Shake well before use. Each bottle contains approximately 200 drops.

Shipping Details: Orders placed before 14:00 Monday to Friday will be dispatched on the same day, with delivery typically taking 1-3 working days.

Precautions: Do not exceed 70mg of CBD per day. This food supplement is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and should be consumed as part of a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Consult your doctor before starting any food supplement program to determine if it’s right for your needs. Store in a cool, dark place and keep out of reach of children. Not recommended for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.

Please note – BROWN’S CBD products are available for purchase by individuals aged 18 and over.

Questions? Visit our FAQ page HERE or contact us HERE.

Disclaimer:

Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FSA. What is 25% CBD Oil?

25% CBD oil is an oil that contains 25% cannabidiol, or 2500mg of CBD in a 10ml bottle. The other 75% typically includes a carrier oil, such as hemp seed oil, and a variety of other cannabinoids and terpenes.

Is 25% CBD oil expensive?

Our 25% CBD Oil is an affordable option, costing just 84 pence per 25mg dose!

How much CBD oil is too much?

CBD is generally considered safe for regular consumption and non-toxic. However, the FSA recommends not exceeding 70mg of CBD per day. 70mg of CBD equals 5.6 drops of our 25% oil.

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “CBD HEMP OIL – 2500MG/25% CBD – 10ML-By Brown’s Cbd”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *