You will earn 39 points with this purchase

Introducing our Premium Full Spectrum CBD Hemp Oil – 1000mg/10% CBD – 10ml

Discover the powerful benefits of nature with our exceptional Full Spectrum CBD Oil, boasting 1000mg of CBD in a compact 10ml bottle.

Unlock the Hemp plant’s full potential with this potent 10% CBD oil, crafted in the UK using low-temperature extraction techniques to preserve its rich blend of beneficial compounds and optimize the entourage effect. The entourage effect refers to the enhanced potency achieved when multiple plant compounds work in harmony.

Cannabinoid Profile:

  • CBD/CBDA: > 989mg
  • Trace amounts of CBC, CBG, and CBDV
  • THC <0.05%

Primary Terpenes:

  • Myrcene
  • B-Caryophyllene
  • Pinene
  • Limonene
  • Linalool

Carrier Oil:

Premium Hemp Seed Oil

Flavor Profile:

A smooth, natural, and rich taste with a nutty base and subtle fruity undertones.


  • Derived from organically grown European Hemp (Cannabis Sativa L)
  • Full Spectrum Hemp Extract
  • Vegan-friendly
  • 100% Natural
  • RAW
  • Gluten-Free
  • Milder taste compared to other RAW oils
  • Laboratory tested
  • EU Grown Hemp
  • Pesticide-free
  • Heavy metal-free
  • CO2 Extracted
  • ISO 22000 Certified
  • Price per 100 mg = £3.99
  • Approximately 5mg CBD/CBDA per drop


Full Spectrum Hemp Extract + High-Quality Hemp Seed Oil

Suggested Use:

1-5 drops 2-3 times daily. Start low and gradually increase if needed (dosage may vary by individual). Hold drops under the tongue for at least one minute before swallowing. Shake well before use. Approximately 200 drops per bottle.


  1. Shake the bottle well before use.
  2. Place drops under the tongue and hold for at least one minute before swallowing – the longer, the better.
  3. Wash down with your favorite beverage.

Delivery Details:

Orders placed before 14:00 Monday to Friday will be dispatched on the same day and typically arrive within 1-3 working days.


Do not exceed 70mg of CBD per day. This product is a food supplement and not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Consume as part of a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Consult your physician before starting any food supplement program to determine suitability. Store in a cool, dark place, and keep out of reach of children. Do not use while pregnant or breastfeeding.

Please note – BROWN’S CBD products are exclusively available to individuals aged 18 and over.

Questions? Visit our FAQ page HERE or contact us via email HERE.


Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FSA.

What is 10% CBD oil?

10% CBD Oil is an oil containing 10% cannabidiol. In a 10ml bottle, this equates to 1000mg of CBD. The remaining 90% typically consists of a carrier oil such as Hemp seed oil and an array of other cannabinoids and terpenes.

Is 10% CBD oil expensive?

At a daily dose of 15mg, our 10% CBD Oil costs a mere 59 pence per day—less than your average cup of coffee!

Can you take too much CBD?

Although CBD is non-toxic and generally safe for regular consumption, the FSA does not recommend exceeding 70mg of CBD per day. Approximately 14 drops of our 10% oil equal 70mg of CBD.


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “CBD HEMP OIL – 1000MG/10% CBD – 10ML-By Brown’s Cbd”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *